Saturday, May 8, 2010

Preston's 1st Birthday!

Preston turned 1 year old a few weeks ago! How did a year go by so fast?!!

Party time:

Opening a card~

and presents...


Eating CAKE...

(The cake happens to be a sugar-free, sucanat-sweetened, 100% whole wheat, carrot cake. You can see up above that I made it in the shape of a teddy bear in an attempt to make it more appealing, but I'm happy to say that my kids willingly devoured it!)


Watching how fast Preston grows constantly reminds me that my time with my children is NOW and that I need to make the most of it now before they are grown!

Preston has been such a blessing, and a constant reminder of what is really important in life. Babies are amazing that way. They are so fresh from Heaven that I can't help but feel closer to Heaven. They are so innocent and they lack the worldly influences that inevitibly change us over time. Preston is such a huggable, cuddly sweet little guy. I love his warm little arms squeezing me and hearing his cute little baby breath noises while he is right next to my ear. I love to see him cuddle up to Daddy, rest his head awhile, then go off and play again. Preston, you are so loved by your whole family.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday Preston! I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures.

Amber said...

Happy birthday Preston! I love this new health kick. I need to do better! Your eggs look tasty and your Easter wonderful!!!

Linda said...

Talk about playing "catch-up"!!!