Monday, February 16, 2009

Lucky me

I've been so spoiled lately...A list of some things that I want to remember
that Matt did for me lately:

He massaged my back almost everyday this week
He juiced oranges for fresh orange juice
He massaged my feet too
He steam cleaned the carpet after WesLee threw up so that I wouldn't have to deal with it.
He wakes and goes downstairs (willingly) in the middle of night to get me water if I'm thirsty.
I've been a bit sick and he made breakfast 2 days in a row and dinner 2 nights in a row
and it was delicious
and he did the dishes
And he got the kids to bed 2 nights in a row also.
He sang out loud, which I love!
He 'stole' Faith's nose and didn't give it back for at least 10 minutes, no he didn't actually do this FOR ME, but I got to watch the whole thing, it was so silly, and just seeing it really cheered me up- but Faith knows it's only pretend.
He didn't watch any tv for days, this was definitely FOR ME.
He went grocery shopping and got everything on my list, plus strawberries and spinach for my salad which he knows is my favorite about as much as chocolate is, which he happens to know I don't want to get readdicted to.
He tells me I'm beautiful, even when he sees those darn stretch marks on my belly.
He's been eating a ton of food because he knows I don't want to get heavier than him while I'm pregnant.
He filled up the gas tank just like he always does without me ever asking.
He gives zerberts to this baby already, SO funny
He made cinnamon rolls for me on Valentines Day.

But lately every day has been feeling like Valentines Day :)

2 comments:

lizly said...

WOW!!!
i envy u!

lizly said...

haha, i didnt expect anyone to read my blog, it was mostly like writing a dairy, but thank u, i am doing well. and i guess life is pretty tough for all, its the conditions and circumstances that vary, but i must say that the opportunities, variety of options and freedom in the west is a gift. though the religion practiced in my country teaches equal rights and freedom for women but it has been misinterpreted and wrongly understood.
i wouldnt say that i have suffered, my parents have provided me with the best they could do, i would say that i am privileged than others here. but on the other hand i cannot get out of my house on my free will, i cannot do a job where i want, i dont have a right to choose a life partner for myself, i am completely and entirely dependent on my father and when he marries me off i have to be dependent on my husband and all my dreams, my aim to experience life as a young mature girl will go up in smoke.
in that context i would advise the ladies out there to be grateful and so should i be for what i have. at least i have a home, loving parents and education.
i will continue writing about my blog and write about the test.
thank u for writing here and sharing your views! i wish a lot of happiness and best wishes for u!=)
lizzie