Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my TWIN!

Today is my twin sister's birthday! I just felt like posting some pics on here of me and Lucinda. I have been thinking of her all day.

I am SO thankful that we had eachother growing up, I honestly don't know what I would have done without her along with me in my life. I needed her to lean on through hard times. So many times I have felt like Heavenly Father sent her along with me just because he knew I would need her!


This is the ultrasound picture of me and Lucinda in utero. My mom either gave it to me or else I borrowed it and forgot to give it back (sorry if that's what happened, let me know!)

I love to see these pictures of when we were babies, it just looks like we were
always talking to eachother!...


Our baptism day:

Living so far away from eachother, sometimes I feel bad that I don't talk more often with her. She has seriously been the best friend I could ever ask for in my life and I am so honored to have her as my twin!

For anyone who is wondering, no it is not my birthday today. Even though we are twins, we were born on different days because I was born after midnight, so my birthday is the next day.

It's your day Lucinda! Happy Birthday, I love ya!

6 comments:

Lucinda said...

What a sweet posting! I love you so much too! You are an amazing woman and friend. That just made my day even more special! I love you!

Amber said...

Awww..how sweet!!! I forgot that you were a twin. I love the pictures of when you were babies. Too cute!!! Happy birthday to you both!!!!

Lisa Truman said...

Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENDA!!! (since today is your actual birthday) I totally remember those pictures of you guys as babies! You are both just so cute! And that one of your baptism is in front of your old house isn't it?? (the one by my old house) Too funny!Well Happy Birthday!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Happy B-day Glenda! Those pics of you two as babies are so cute! I can't believe how much Shae resembles those pics. Well, good luck with these last few days...wish we were closer so I could help you! Hope you get everything done that you feel needs doing, but don't OVERdo it! Do you know what you are going to name this little cuttie? Lisa

Suzanne said...

I love those photos! You two were such cute babies.

Theresa Beals said...

How fun! I just learned something new about you, I am not sure I ever knew you had a twin. Did you know that I have a twin as well? We were born on the same day, though, so not as exciting. Although, we were born an hour apart!