Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Suzanne tagged me recently, I guess I've sorta been putting it off because I'm not sure who to tag, since I think most of my fellow bloggers have been tagged recently as well! Well I decided to go ahead and post my answers, but haven't decided who to tag yet, so watch out!

How To Play This Game of Tag:
-Post these rules on your blog.
-Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
-List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts
-Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
-Leave a comment on their blog to let them know.

Joys-
1. My family, I love falling asleep thinking about all our sweet memories, especially when the kids were born!
2. Going to church... it gives me that boost that I need so often.
3. Hearing the sounds of nature and seeing the beauty of nature reminds me how great God is!

Fears-
1.I've always been afraid that someone might kidnap or hurt my children.
2.There's a dangerous ledge/dropoff that I have to drive past often in my town that has no barrier.
3.I'm afraid of being unhealthy.

Goals-
1.Wake up earlier... my body still feels like I'm on AZ time!
2.Get more organized! It seems to never end!
3.Keep in touch with people better, have closer relationships.

Current obsessions/collections-
1.I've been collecting wood furniture in the garage to sand and paint.
2.We've been collecting wildflowers from our backyard:


(For a long time I would only let Matt mow the front yard so I could keep the pretty wildflowers growing in the back!)
3.I've been obsessed with using self-tanning lotion lately (Only on my legs to try to make them the same shade as my arms. Hey, it really works!)

Random/surprising facts-
1. I broke my left wrist in 3rd grade.
2.My son WesLee had a pre-K evaluation, & scored at 1st grade level already! Him at his preschool graduation in May:



3.Last but not least, I like to listen to Christmas music all year round!

Who will be tagged next? ...to be determined...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh, Glenda reading this made me miss you. You are such a sweet heart!!! I am glad Jacob is such a great helper. You deserve it!!!