Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jacob is SUCH a helper!

He'll see me doing some chore and he'll come and actually ask me, "Can I do that?" He seems to get great satisfaction out of doing a good job on something and just being able to do stuff on his own. Just a few pictures I took of him lately-

He asked if he could put the dishes away:



He asked if he could help make spaghetti:



He wants to help in the garden...



I think one of his favorite things to do is cracking the eggs!



I could go on and on... he LIKES to vacuum! He helps feed the pets, he helps set the table, he wants to be the one to check the mail everyday...also he absolutely loves to help his Dad fix stuff!

Not only is he a good helper, but also a great example for his brother and sister... when they see him so willing to help, they want to help too! That can sometimes get crazy if everyone wants to help all at once, it sometimes is harder than by myself, but I'm just glad to know they are willing.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Please clone him and send me one! I need the help and Alyssa could use the example.
Linda K

Nate&Mindi said...

Hey guys!! We can't believe how big your kids are!! You all look so great! Thanks for stoping in and leaving a comment. It will be fun to check in on you guys. We hope you're having a great summer! :)

Sharla Jordan said...

It's great that he is so willing to help and setting a good example. It's even better that they are so young, hopefully this will be a habbit come the teenage years and that you have documentation the he really loved to help you.