Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wet and WILD!

Well, it's official that we have acclimated to Indiana's climate... when we are willing to go out and play in the water when the high temperature is only between 80 to 85 degrees! (And to us it feels HOT) There are some awesome free sprinkler parks around here! I hope they have more of those in AZ by now, because we had to drive all the way over by Tempe Town Lake to go to the splash park there.

Anyway, yesterday, Matt decided to let the kids have a water fight with water balloons and bowls... I wish I'd thought to get my camera out earlier, but I was getting chores done while they played so I didn't think of it. But when I looked out the window and saw THIS going on, I knew I had to take some pictures!


(I know, it's kinda blurry, because I took the pics through the window so the camera wouldn't get wet.)

We've always let the kids use bowls for pouring water over eachother, but now they're getting real smart and using them as shields!



Faith was so funny, getting right in the middle of it, but so seriously trying to protect herself!



...Speaking of water play, WesLee cracked me up the other day when he was pretending to be Santa Claus in the bath tub!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like the kind of things we use to do when all we had to worry about was having fun.
Linda K

Amber said...

It looks like they had a great time. I can't get over how big your kids are!!

Suzanne said...

How fun!! Your backyard is huge!

lenseigne said...

Our backyard is actually right next to a farmer's field. Right now they are growing soybeans, last year they grew corn. "We've gone country!"