Saturday, August 14, 2010

First taste ever of a lollipop!

We went to a Dr appointment, and they offered the kids suckers before we left. I was so fortunate to have my camera with me in the car to catch the reactions Preston made when he tasted his first sucker ever:

He just put it in like it was a toy,
not knowing it was anything special..



But then he realized it WAS something special--











WesLee is pretty smart. As we were driving away and they were all sucking on their lollipops, he said "Mom I think I know why they give us suckers. They think if they can get people addicted to sugar there will be more sick people, and they will make more money."

I'd never thought of it that way!

3 comments:

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Priceless!!! That is the cutest thing ever! And I love WesLee's logic. Such a funny kid!

Amber said...

LOL! Love WesLee's insight! So true. I love the priceless reaction to a lollipop! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

You definitely got some good shots with the lollipop. Good job! Wes is so smart!