Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The 2 wheeler CLUB

WesLee just learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! Jacob taught him by pushing the back of the bike. They are having a blast and it's great because now when they get restless I know I can just let them go wear themselves out by riding their bikes! I'm glad we live on a street that has culdesacs on both ends, so not many cars come through here. Here's the newest member of the 2 wheeler club:




Also within the same few days, Wes taught himself how to do the monkey bars, what a srong kid you're getting to be Wes!

2 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

Hello my old friend Glenda!!!!!!! How the heck are ya? I found Lucinda's page through the class of 98 website and i found your blog through Lucinda's. I love it! It's been forever! I'm so glad i found you 2! Check out our blog www.lisatruman.blogspot.com Hope all is well! You family is beautiful!

Amber said...

Congratulations to WesLee!!! That is awesome! I love watching them learn new things. SO fun!