Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A [very, very, very] Unexpected Blessing...

We recently got
quite a surprise,
I truly could not
believe my eyes...

I stared and stared
til I thought I'd go blind.
Was I really seeing
TWO little lines?

Yes, it is true-
a baby so new,
a child so precious,
Is coming to bless us!

We hadn't felt prepared
for another child yet,
but we know God is aware
of what will be best.

So, Baby, we say:
Come our way,
our family
Welcomes You!








Wow! We have not had a baby in almost 4 years, that's a long time compared to how close together all our other babies were. From my best calculations, I'm due in the end of March. We were planning on waiting a little longer to make it public, but I can't hide it anymore, because I'm already showing! I'm defineatly no more than 7 weeks along but already people are not shy noticing I'm pregnant, even though I try to suck it in! (I guess I just have wimpy ab muscles!)

We are very excited to have another person in our family!

9 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

WOW!!!! How exciting!!! You're right.... God would not give you more than you can handle. That's such exciting news! Congratulations!!!! I want to see preggo pix as soon as you get some. :)

Amber said...

Oh...I am so happy for you!!!!! What a wonderful little surprise. I think my experience was very similar to yours =). I also must have whimpy ab muscles =). CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Linda said...

How exciting! Hope you feel okay. You didn't tell what the kids reactions were.

Linda K

Sharla Jordan said...

Congratulations! Very exciting:)

Lucinda said...

Congrats Glenda! Hope you aren't so sick anymore since I heard from you last! I love you!
Lucinda :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY DAY! Hooray! What a pleasant surprise, I hope?! I'm checkin' out your blog. Your family is growing so big.

Suzanne said...

Yea! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What a cute poem! I hope that you are feeling well. Love you!
Suzanne

Mandy Abbott said...

Congrats you guys!!!!

Natalie said...

Congrats to you too. Im so glad I'm not the only one showing at 7 weeks!! I love it because I was for sure I was the only one and I was so sad. Im so happy for you. I cant believe how big your kids are. Especially Faith! Cute girl