Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kindergartener!

WesLee on his first day of Kindergarten:

It is CRAZY how time flies by so fast! Watching WesLee run down the street to the bus stop, I can't help but still see my little tiny preemie baby. Strangely, It wasn't this hard to let go when Jacob went to kindergarten last year. I guess I will just always remember WesLee as that tiny, tiny baby.

On the 2nd day of school, WesLee seriously thought a gingerbread man hid on the bus and ran into our house after school. He searched our house high and low for this real live gingerbread man. Jacob helped him because he said the same thing happened when he was in Kindergarten..no luck though... until WesLee's class found it the next day hiding in the principal's office. The teacher quickly cut it up so it couldn't run away again! That made me laugh!