Monday, May 11, 2009

Mmm, Yummy!

Faith: PLEEEEEEEASE may I have some broccoli?
Whose kids ask for that? She practically BEGS me for it!

Later in the day… “Mmmmm, yummy! Split pea soup, my favorite!”

At storytime at the library when they serve punch to all the kids… “Please, may I have water instead?”

Don’t let me fool you, she is not a complete health nut. We found an ice cream carton hiding under the couch with a metal spoon in it. It was almost eaten up, and the remainder inside had melted and started drying up. I don’t know how she manages to be so sneaky!

Well, at least she balances it out with healthy stuff too, right?

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Very funny!

Lucille loves broccoli (and lots of other vegetables too). Of course, Camille wants nothing to do with them!

Amy said...

That is really funny. At least she is well balanced. :)

Ashley said...

I am so happy that you found my blog too! Now we can keep in touch. I cannot get over how much your kids have grown. Has is really been two years already? Wow, time flies! It is great to be in touch again.

Amber said...

Awesome! Faith is such a sweet little girl. I love all the little stories you share.
You are so cute to take in a bunch of kittens. I am sure the kids were in heaven.