Thursday, June 11, 2009

Delicious!

Matt did this for me the other day, I don't know if any of you have ever tried it, because I had never heard of doing this before, but it is SO delicious! He dipped strawberries into 'hard-shell' chocolate coating and put them on wax paper in the fridge for a few minutes, and voila: mess-free chocolate covered strawberries!



Yes we had dipped strawberries into chocolate before, but it gets quite messy that way (fondue). With this, it is so easy to eat without anything dripping! I think it could be done with lots of different kinds of fruits, I hope to try some other ones soon.

You should try it!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Yummy!

Lucinda said...

Hard shell chocolate is the best invention ever, I think! How nice of Matt to do that for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Yum! I love chocolate dipped strawberries! Your family is so cute!