Friday, June 5, 2009

Love Note

Jacob gave our family a message yesterday.
It was so sweet when he came to show it to me and left me with a kiss!
I love when he's like that!


It may be kind of hard to see on one side, so I'll type out the interpretation:

"To: The family
from: Jacob
The family is great.
I love the family.
It is the love family.
This home is so fun.
It is a good family.
Jacob loves
me [referring to himself]
Faith
Wes
and Dad
and Mom
and Preston [he wrote Preston's name in yellow really big on the bottom, because he was running out of room]
Dad can work hard.
Mom is sweet.
Wes is nice.
Faith has fun.
Preston is cute.
I love everybody!
Love
Love"


We love you too Jacob!

3 comments:

Amber said...

He is such a sweet little guy. What a precious little love note.

Lucinda said...

How sweet is that!? He has such cute handwriting too! I miss you guys! Give your kiddos all a hug and kiss from me -k-?

Anne said...

I love that note that Jacob wrote!
Tell him Grandma loves him and I hope he loves me too!