Friday, June 5, 2009

Faith being herself

Sometime since Preston was born, Faith started trying to get attention in ways that she never did before, she hasn't been bad, I would just say she has been 'feisty'. A little bossy, with a touch of obnoxiousness here and there.
These pictures are to remind me that she is still the same fun, sweet, cute girl that makes me laugh and smile. Right now she is just trying to adjust to some big changes. I hope she'll be back to her old self for good soon!

This picture is when Matt got some tools at Lowes for fixing something, and while he was doing that, instead of me being able to read stories and tuck the kids in like usual, I had to feed Preston, but being so close to bedtime, we wouldn't let the kids get any toys out. Instead of sulking, Faith decided to have a fashion show with the plastic Lowes bags. (I know, I know, bags aren't supposed to be used as toys, sorry!)


The other morning, I told Faith she needed to change out of her jammies and into some clothes, which I used to always help her with. She says "Oh, I already got dressed" but all I see is her jammies. Then she proceeds to unzip her jammies to reveal that she had on her clothes from the day before still. Funny girl! The clothes were clean enough, so she kept them on!


Today, I was walking past Faith's door and saw that she'd made a little bed on the floor for her and a teddy. I had to take a picture because I thought it was so cute that she even put one of her own nightgowns on the teddy bear!


I love this little girl!

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

Cute stories about Faith! It's got to be a hard adjustment when she's used to being the "baby" of the family. Funny things she's been getting into!

Amber said...

Glenda, I loved all your updates. Cute posts. Faith is such a sweet little girl. I am sure she will adjust quickly. You are an amazing mom!