Thursday, November 6, 2008

Smart little girl!

Faith is SUCH a smart little gal! I have felt a little guilty for a long time that I have not spent much time working with her to teach her educational stuff like I did with the boys at that age. But so many times, she just figures things out on her own. I also think her brothers help to teach her alot of things when I don't even see it happening. A few days ago, she surprised me because she wrote her name correctly all by herself! I saw it on the table as she was doing her little projects. Usually she would write all the letters from her name, but they would be in the wrong order and usually be very askew. I am so proud of her that she is figuring things out like this all on her own!


Faith has also been my little helper while the boys are at school each day. A few days ago, I let her try to fold socks and she caught on so fast! She was very excited that she figured it out, because she had tried it before and couldn't do it. Now that she knows how, she is adamant that I let her fold all the pairs of socks by herself. Pretty good for a three year old!

3 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

OMG Glenda... from the pictures I've seen of you as a little girl she looks just like you!!! She's adorable! Glad to see you're back to bloggin! :)

Amber said...

Hurray for little helpers. What an angelic little girl you have!

Unknown said...

Good job Faith! Maybe you can teach me now...