Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween X 3!

As a kid I would have been thrilled to be able to go trick-or-treating 3 times in a week. My kids were lucky enough to do that this year. (Too much candy, I know!)

Here's the kids in their costumes:

Faith would hop in between houses so people would know a little bunny was coming! Thomas and James started to run out of steam after so much trick-or-treating though.

First we had the trunk-or-treat early in the week at the church, and didn't want to miss that.

Second, since Halloween was on a Friday this year, it fell on the same day as the high school football game. Well, I should tell you that in our little town, almost everyone goes to the games, because the team is always really good (they've only lost one game so far this year!) So, the town just rescheduled Halloween for Thursday night. So the kids went that night here in our town. There was more kids than I have ever seen trick-or-treating in my life!

Then, the third time was on Friday, Halloween night. There was a birthday party for a little girl in a nearby town, and for the party, they were all supposed to wear their costumes and go trick-or treating together in her neighborhood.

They all had fun, but I don't think we are going to plan on trick-or-treating so much in the future!

No comments: