Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Come Out Little Baby!


No surprise, I'm 3 days overdue. Things must be very comfy in there. We will see how long this baby decides to stay inside. Two weeks ago, I was already dilated 3 cm, the doctor said 'Are you sure you're not in labor?' Nope, strangely, for me active labor seems to start when I am between 5-6 cm. With Faith I stayed at 5 cm for many days before going into labor. I'm not sure how many cm I'm at now, I will find out tomorrow. Well, as long as baby is healthy then I will just wait it out and try to be patient!

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

You are so cute Glenda! Hope that baby comes out soon! I remember how uncomfortable the end of pregnancy was. Let us know when you have any news -k-? I love you!

Lorraine said...

I hope your little one comes soon.

Suzanne said...

You look so beautiful! I am so the opposite in my last trimester. I hope that everything goes well with the delivery of your new little guy. You are such a good mommy! This reminds me of a note that you gave me in high school (that I still have) about when we become mothers, and the type of mothers that we wanted to be. I think that we were both having a bad day. I loved you for it, and still do.

Linda said...

Okay, your Mom announced at the Roberts Reunion on the 11th, that you had the baby!
Put up some pictures as soon as you feel good enough.
Congrats!!