Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ENJOY :)

SWEET feet


Daddy's built-in pacifier ^


imo... NOTHING's cuter than a BARE BABY









Happy to be cord-less

This was about a day after Preston's cord fell off. The doctor cut the cord in a hurry since the amniotic fluid was meconium tinged and the cord was left almost 2 inches long, so it really got in the way trying to nurse, burp and cuddle. We were all glad to see it gone.


It was SO nice for me to be able to hold him in this position after his cord was off. I couldn't hold him that way before, because it put too much pressure on the cord and it would bleed a little at the base.

Since Matt usually avoids cameras like the plague, I took the opportunity to sneak a picture while he and Preston were fast asleep on the couch. LOVE it!




2 comments:

Lucinda said...

Oh my goodness! Preston is so sweet! I love the pic of him asleep on the blanket. You are a very good photographer! You look great, btw. :) I'm so happy for you! Did you get my package yet? Love you lots!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

SSSOOOOO YUMMY!!! Those pics are too precious! Preston just looks so perfect in every way. I'm glad you can snuggle with him now, because he seems so snuggable! that is so sweet how J, W, and F are totally into him - wanting to take care of him and play with him. Keep the pictures coming! Love you guys!