Friday, April 3, 2009

Dress Up

Faith can spend so much time playing dress-up, even all by herself, which is a good thing, because we haven't had too many friends over lately and the boys don't play dress-up except with the Halloween costumes, so it's something she enjoys doing by herself. She likes to dress up her stuffed animals too. It's just better when she uses things from her dress-up box, rather than taking ALL the clothes off ALL the hangers and out of ALL the drawers so she can try on various combinations! (This happened twice in one week) Matt hinted that she picked up the habit from me because she's seen me change several times before going to church or wherever. (Hey I can't help it if what fit me 2 weeks ago doesn't fit now.) Here's a picture of Faith after getting dressed-up:




You can tell she feels so grand! Reminds me of a story Matt's mom told me about how once when Matt was decorating their Christmas tree as a kid, he wrapped some tinsel garland around his shoulders and he said "I feel RICH!"

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

She is so beautiful! Such a pretty face! She reminds me of the Fancy Nancy books.