Friday, April 17, 2009

Our baby is finally here!

Born April 11, 2009
11:29 am
8 lbs, 1 0z
19 1/2 inches long

PRESTON MATTHEW LENSEIGNE


What a sweet little baby he is! He makes the cutest sounds as he stares straight into your eyes. I know lots of people say newborn babies don't really smile, they think it's just gas, but Preston REALLY does smile!

When I was in labor, there was a very distinct moment when my pain and fear was replaced by comfort. The only way I can describe it is in that very instant, God put such an overwhelming love for this child deep into my heart. This baby is so precious and is such a blessing from Heaven.

This was his first picture, taken while he was on the scale:


CUDDLE time~Proud Mommy-

BIG yawn-

Preston is such a joy to have in our home. The kids have been great with their new baby brother! It's so cute to hear their reactions as they watch Preston wiggle and squirm or when they hear him make a random 'squeak' while he's sleeping. It's "Awwwwwwww......"(goes on a long time) and "He's soooooooooo... cute!" They are good helpers bringing things that I need. Faith makes up little songs to sing to him, it is SO adorable.

Watching my husband with this baby has made me fall in love all over again. He is such a natural now and it warms my heart so much to see him talking and playing with Preston and taking such good care of him.

More pictures coming soon!

9 comments:

Lucinda said...

Oh my goodness! Preston is sooo adorable!!! I wish I could see him in real life! Congrats you guys! You made a super cute baby! :)

Lorraine said...

We are so glad that Preston arrived safely. Congratualtions to the whole family.

Cathy said...

COngratulations!! He is so cute!!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Contrats!!!! What a sweet heart! We are so happy for you and your family :). You guys make the most beautiful babies! Wish we were closer and could help more. but it sounds like you have lots of little helping hands around :). Preston is such a cute name! Congrats again! Oh, and i loved the story about your birthday glow in the dark necklace - so sweet! Love you guys!

Amber said...

Awww...Congratulations!!! I love seeing those newborn pictures!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up and change. Adelie is already so big.
Congrats again! He is adorable!!! I can't wait to see more.

Lisa Truman said...

What a cutie pa-tootie Glenda!!! He is georgeous! I bet it's fun to have a new baby in your home. Glad everything is well! Congratulations!!!

BAM & CJ said...

Congratulations guys! He's so cute! Glenda, I met your twin last week! Small world!

Sharla Jordan said...

Congrats Glenda, he is a QT!

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a cute baby! He looks so soft and snuggly! I love the name Preston. What a cute, sweet little baby. Congratulations!