Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance...



Faith has going to a ballet/tap class on Friday mornings for a while now and I've been wanting to post some pictures. Only problem is that they keep the parents out of the room so the girls don't get distracted. We view them through windows that are mirrors on the girls' side but that we can see through to keep an eye on them. So, I finally decided to try to take a picture through the window. I posted the clearest one, you can see Faith on the left side. They are doing a little dance about rain, holding their little umbrellas. They are all very cute to watch, all trying their hardest!

One day the instructor said all the parents could come in right at the end of class so I got this picture of her then:




1 comment:

Suzanne said...

How fun! Trista used to go to dance class when she was three, but it was too much when she started preschool. I'm going to put her back in in the fall when Kindergarten starts. I know what you mean about the mirror and parents staying outside. That was hard on her, but once she realized where I was, and that I didn't leave her, she was distracted by it. She would dance her way over to the mirror so she could be close enough to see inside. Such fun!